To all of our campers who made it in 2020, it was great to see you and we cannot thank-you enough for your continued loyalty. To those campers who did not make it due to the circumstances, we are really looking forward to seeing you this year or 2022.
If you are planning your stay at Masons, we need you to consider carefully the risk of losing your deposit or the full balance of your holiday if you are unable to come to Masons.
1. Your home may be in a local lockdown or tiered system
2. There may be travel restrictions imposed by the government.
3. Restrictions on households being able to mix outdoors
4. Isolation due to systems of Covid
5. Isolation due to positive Covid test
We need you give serious consideration to your booking now rather than wait until near the holiday date to cancel. We are trying to reduce further loss of revenue to the business in 2021.
1. Once you have made a booking, your deposit is non-refundable if you cancel for any reason.
2. If you cancel your booking after the due date of balance, the totality of your booking is lost. IT IS THEREFORE IMPERATIVE THAT YOU TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE THAT COVERS YOUR TRIP TO MASONS OTHERWISE THE TRIP IS BOOKED AT YOUR OWN FINANCIAL RISK.
3. If your trip has to be cancelled by Masons due to a local or national lockdown that prevents us from opening, you will receive a credit note for 2022. If you have not used this credit note within 18 months, you will be entitled to a full refund (minus a £25 administration fee)
Holiday balances continue to be in line with our existing terms and conditions
Please make sure that these links and the information they provide are up-to-date at the time you book.
We do hope that these restrictions will be lifted at some point in the foreseeable future. But in the shorter term, sadly we have to put measures in place to ensure Masons is here for when we can all get back to camping in the way you like it.