Our Geo Domes are the newest to the glamping family. The large dome can accommodate up to 6 people while still having room to lounge and enjoy the log burning stove. They offer all the luxury you would expect from any of the glamping units.
• 1 double bed, 1 day bed, bunk beds
• Small electric kettle, tea and coffee
• Coat stand, shoe rack, clothes hamper
• Fairy lights inside and out
• 1 solar lantern
• Log burning stove
• Small oil filled radiator
• Gas hob
• Cooking utensils, pots and pans
• Crockery & cutlery
• Cool box and freezer packs
• Water carrier
• Bucket, sponge, washing up liquid
• Table and chairs
• Dog crate (77cm x 48cm x 55cm)
• Sleeping bag/duvet
• Bottom sheet
• Tea towels
• Waterproofs and wellies
• Hats, gloves woolly socks
• £100 deposit (cash or card)
• Dog bed
• Food/water bowls
• Dog lead
Download our fact sheet
A £100 refundable deposit is required on arrival to cover damages and additional cleaning. Please note you may be liable to further costs for damage.
Parking is not always next to your tent, but you will be able to unload.
CHECK IN: 3pm – 6pm
CHECK OUT: 10am
If you’d like an early arrival or late departure, please contact our office to see if this is available.
LATE CHECK IN – By pre-arrangement only, please contact the office to arrange.
A deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking which is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Any cancellations made after this point will result in loss of full payment. We recommend purchasing holiday insurance to cover any cancellations.